Initial 'U' Necklace with 0.06ct Diamonds in 9ct White Gold
Name necklaces are the latest must-have fashion piece. Choose this Initial 'U' Necklace with 0.06ct Diamonds in 9ct White Gold for the perfect look. Great for a gift or for yourself.
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post prepaid satchels.
Once your order has shipped, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery depending on your location. Orders requiring ring sizing take up to an additional 10 business days to complete. For security reasons, a signature is required upon delivery.
Due to a major surge in parcel deliveries, as well as disruptions to Australia Post delivery operations your delivery may take a little longer.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you may return it online or in-store within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund. Subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
If an item or product has been altered (e.g. resized) then we are not able to offer a refund.
For more information, visit our FAQ page.
A 12 month guarantee and 30 day change of mind policy applies to online purchases. Why not take advantage of our unique diamond guarantee on manufacture and quality. We’re proud of our reputation for providing quality jewellery of the highest calibre. In fact, we’re so confident of the quality and workmanship of our jewellery, that every item in range carries our unique Diamond Guarantee. Our guarantee ensures you have selected the finest quality and value for money, covering any manufacturing faults and is conditional upon us making free inspections every six months over the guarantee period.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (subject to the terms below).
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact us on 08 8952 9944 or email@example.com to initiate a return. You must provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). You should Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Please either deliver the package to the store or courier at your cost the goods to us. Note all shipping return charges must be pre-paid and we will not accept COD deliveries. You must also arrange insurance for the return of the goods to us.
- Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are ineligible for the returns.
All returns are subject to inspection by us before a refund is processed. If we agree to refund you then we will refund you in the same way that you originally paid for your order. We will also pay for the cost of return shipping costs (if applicable) if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective at the time of purchase.
Items purchased online can be returned to us at our store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfillment email to confirm your purchase details.
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND
Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging. As new condition means that the item must not have been worn, the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear (consideration of these factors is at our discretion). Due to health regulations, earrings are not able to be returned unless faulty.
Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are ineligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
By using this website you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy (as amended from time to time).